#sleepyteens: Adolescent social media use, sleep and wellbeing
- Event Type
Date and Time
Start Tue, 04 Feb 2020 09:00
End Tue, 04 Feb 2020 13:00
£99.00 to £199.00 plus VAT - Members of YouthLink Scotland can quote YLS75 for a discounted price of £75.00 plus VAT.
Over the last year, the #sleepyteens research team has been working with a number of partner schools from across Scotland to build on our current research of adolescent sleep and to understand how we can better support young people in this area.
Developed in partnership with the #sleepyteens project, this half-day training event is open to all those involved in the delivery of mental health and wellbeing support to young people. It will explore:
- The evidence behind social media’s relationship with mental health.
- Latest research and findings from the #sleepyteens project.
- How this data can inform school policies and Health & Wellbeing support provision.
- Using this information to support evidence-based lessons around sleep education.
- Feedback and case studies directly from #sleepyteen partner schools.
- Listening to the voice of adolescents, understanding the issues from a balanced viewpoint.
- Opportunities and challenges schools face when the issue is outside of school hours.