- Event Type
Date and Time
Start Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:30
End Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:00
AoP Live is an event for youth workers and other practitioners working in diverse communities to hear from other professionals about the tools and services available to address hate crime and prejudice.
This free event will allow participants the opportunity to find out about different activities, services and tools they can use to encourage discussion about prejudice, diversity and inclusion. The sessions will be interactive and an opportunity to connect with other like-minded individuals.
At this event the speakers will include:
- West of Scotland Regional Equality Council on their work tackling hate crime and prejudice in communities, with examples of the activities/tools they use.
- SACRO will give an example from their new pilot programme dealing with hate incidents in a school setting.
- Show Racism the Red Card will talk about their work in Scotland and the tools they use to discuss racism.
Additionally there will be an introduction to Action on Prejudice and the work we are doing to highlight the tools and resources available across Scotland.Online booking
- ContactSarah Robinson Galloway
- Tel 01313132488
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org