Confident youth workers: Responding to young people’s sexual health needs
- Event Type
Date and Time
Start Mon, 06 Dec 2021 17:30
End Mon, 06 Dec 2021 19:30
YouthLink Scotland are delighted to work with partners NHS Scotland and Public Health to bring a new national 2 hour training session specifically for youth workers and youth work volunteers focusing on young people and sexual health.
This interactive session will cover
- An overview of current sexual health issues for young people.
- An introduction to the new Scottish relationships, sexual health and parenthood education resource www.rshp.scot .
- Sex and the law, including issues around sexual consent and national guidance on underage sexual activity.
- Practical ways to support conversations with young people.
- Signposting young people to sexual health services.
- ContactSarah Robertson
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org