Communications and PR Network Residential
- Event Type
Date and Time
Start Mon, 05 Aug 2019 09:30
End Tue, 06 Aug 2019 13:00
£85.00 to £165.00 including VAT
Bookings for this event have closed, if you are still interested in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Comms Network this summer for a day and a half of learning, development and networking in Glasgow.
We will hear from a range of Comms professionals on topics such as Instagram & Facebook stories, what funders want to hear about in our communications, influencing at local and national levels and how to create great internal comms – among other things. You will also get an update on YouthLink Scotland’s work including the #InvestInYouthWork campaign and National Youth Work Strategy.
Attendees will hear from:
- Marie from Third Sector Lab about Facebook / Instagram stories, with a hands on session you’ll leave equipped with the skills and knowledge about how to start using stories in your own communications.
- A panel who are using Instagram/Facebook stories in their work – come armed with questions to ask!
- Ishbel from Heart in Mouth who will be helping you polish your public speaking skills.
- Maddie from SCVO and Lauren from YouthLink Scotland who will be talking internal comms and encouraging you to think about how you can improve your internal comms.
The Comms Network is open to any person who works for a YouthLink Scotland member organisation, whether you’re a seasoned Comms professional or have comms as a part of your role – we will be offering workshops for everyone! To find out more, download our draft agenda.
The costs for this year’s residential are outlined below:
- Without accommodation, including dinner - £112.00 (INC VAT)
- Without accommodation or dinner - £85.00 (INC VAT)
Please note that bookings for this event have now closed.