- COVID-19 Guidance
- General Information
- YouthLink Scotland Events
- Youth Work & Schools
- Mental Health Guidance
- COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Guidance for Organisations
- Guidance for Youth Workers
- Guidance for Young People
- Digital & Online Youth Work
- Equality & Diversity
- Youth Work Recovery Resources
Youth Work – A Message for Scotland’s Young people is a short film for young people, developed with the Youth Work COVID-19 Recovery Group and in partnership with Youth Theatre Arts Scotland and young people from PACE.
This video* provides a clear message to young people about the support they can expect to receive from the youth work sector as we progress through the Scottish Government’s phased route map out of lockdown.
The Youth Work COVID-19 Recovery Group felt that it was important to communicate directly with young people, as a sector, during the phased renewal of youth work services. The film articulates the sector’s collective, continued commitment to young people as vital youth work services can be gradually reintroduced.
Click here to download the video.
Note that this download link will expire on Thursday 13th July at 9am.
* The film footage used to make this video showing youth work activities were filmed before the COVID-19 and current lockdown measures were in place.