YouthLink Scotland has two membership options - Full and Associate.
Full membership is available to Scottish Local Authorities and national voluntary youth work organisations.
Associate membership is available to:
- National agencies that work with young people, and have their personal and social development and wellbeing as part of their remit, and/or organisations that may use youth work methodologies in their contact with young people.
- Other non-national bodies that practice youth work, have an interest in the personal and social development and wellbeing of young people in their remit, or that use youth work methodologies in their work with young people.
- Training providers that provide youth work training. This category also includes training intermediaries.
- Charitable Trusts that provide support to those using youth work methodologies in their work with young people.
- Consultants who work within the youth work sector and want to stay up-to-date on sector events and policy developments.
- Individuals with a track record in the youth work sector, who wish to give their time or remain in touch with the sector. Individuals must not be affiliated to an existing YouthLink Scotland Member. The category also includes Honorary Lifetime Fellows of YouthLink Scotland.
If you would like discuss becoming a member, please contact Susan Dow on 0131 313 2488 or by email.
Further information about membership, benefits, privileges and fees is available in our Membership guides below.
This guide explains the benefits available to our Full and Associate members.
This guide explains the 2017-18 fees for Full and Associate members.
Our Memorandum and Articles of Association outline member voting rights.